Questions to Consider:
- What about it is helpful to your interviewee?
- How does it work? How do you qualify for the program?
In Other Words:
- Tell the reader how your program works and functions.
- 99% of the time your program has an updated website that is ran by a government entity. The website will end with .gov. There you will find most of the information on how to qualify and FAQs about the program.
- Through ALICE you may be able to find government reports and books about your program; which can be SUPER helpful in understanding how the program operates and overview information.